Monday, March 08, 2010

Mad props

Go again to Keith Williams of Williams Cycling who rejected our inquiry about sponsorship for the Velo Aces but actually found my email in his spam folder and still responded.  Perhaps this is ridiculous, but I am becoming more and more confident that this guy and his company do fantastic work.  I can't wait until the 85mm wheels come out.  It looks like I might be able to borrow a front wheel from a pal of mine and if I can throw one of those on the back...  Should be super.  And then when I am rich and famous I will have a disc wheel just for the incredibly cool thunking sound it makes when you shift.  I definitely am more enamored of the noise than I am of potential performance gains.

Also, in case anyone else is reading this and actually curious about the Velo Aces, jerseys should actually be available at Main Line Cycles within 8 weeks.  They are only going to stock a limited number so you will have to get there to make sure you get them.  They also put up a video from the group ride this weekend, Laubach is making it big!

No comments:

List Your Website
VccLLc Directory