Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Self Promotion Take #1

I just found a picture from the race I won a few weeks ago in Mt. Joy PA.  It was my first win on a bicycle as I didn't really count winning the Cat. 5 section of the climb in Shippensburg a couple years ago.  But it was fun to open the season with a little win, especially as it was a win from the front.  I got a little bored (and actually just needed to warm up after sitting on the starting line for fifteen minutes) and took off a mile into the race.  Once it was clear that no one was trying to come along, I just settled in and tried to maintain a pretty good rythm around the course.  Won by 3:43 and felt pretty good.  I just hope I can convince the powers that be that I can move up a category in time for the Killington Stage Race...



Now, if only we could figure out how to get Sugoi to make a few of their fancy jerseys, I could be wearing one instead of  the random skinsuit I picked up on ebay last year.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Congrats on winning. I can't think of a better way to start the season.

List Your Website
VccLLc Directory